Repair on a B-axis spindle
Okuma Multus B750 Lathe
Our spindle specialist, has had an exciting repair process on this B-axis spindle.
We have done the following to the spindle:
- Refurbished tool clamp cylinder and spindle clamp cylinder
- Replacement and adjustment of spindle bearings
- Removal of B-axis housing, engine, INA bearing, worm and milling
- Repair of pin holes for millet teeth
- Adapted spacer rings in worm drives for equalization of veils
- Custom worm gear for worm gear equalization
- Preparation for spindle assembly
- Adjusted spindle clamp and ATC position
- Measured spindle (cast 0.006 / 300mm) (Direction 0.005 / 300mm)
- Measured and adjusted Z-turning point and X-displacement on B-axis
- Measured as well as zero point adjustment
- Trial run
The project is finished and our technician has been in Norway to mounted the spindle in the lathe.
Do you have a preparation center, that needs repairing or renovation?